The NEW HVAC sub panel we are filming has no power and is shut OFF at the Service panel. So why are we seeing current on neutrals and grounds in this panel?
Simple: neutrals in this panel are connected to circuits in the Main House sub panel. You will see that in this video.
1. Neutrals and grounds are illegally connected to the same bus bar.
2. Only a 3-Wire feeder was supplied to power this sub panel and there is no sub panel ground cable back to the Service entrance panel.
Apparent violations of the National Electric Code (NEC) codes were found at HVAC sub panel in the hall during the course of my whole house EMF assessment of 721/2020. It appears to have neutral connections to circuits in the Main House sub panel
1. § 300.3(B) Conductors of the same circuit. All conductors of the same circuit and, where used, the grounded conductor and all equipment grounding conductors and bonding conductors shall be contained within the same raceway, auxiliary gutter, cable tray, cable bus assembly, trench, cable, or cord.
2. § 250.24(A)(5) A grounding connection shall not be made to any grounded conductor (neutral) on the load side of the service disconnect.
3. NEC Code § 250.6 Objectionable Current over Grounding Conductors. (A) Arrangement to Prevent Objectionable Current. The grounding of electrical systems, circuit conductors, surge arresters, and conductive non-current-carrying materials and equipment shall be installed and arranged in a manner that will prevent objectionable current over the grounding conductors or grounding paths.
Note: NEC codes are designed to avoid fire and shock hazards but also specify proper wiring methods that will not create health hazard magnetic fields. NEC codes are legally binding.
Fire insurance claims may be denied if the cause of a fire is determined to be due to a NEC code violation.
These violations should be fixed to avoid the hazards mentioned above.
For information on detecting, measuring and reducing magnetic fields, electric fields, dirty electricity. RF radiation and exposure to other EMFs contact:
Eric Windheim, the founder of Windheim EMF Solutions is a certified Building Biology Ecology Consultant (BBEC) and Electromagnetic Radiation Specialist (EMRS). Eric provides assessments that will detect, measure and reduce sources of EMF radiation in your home, office, or business in the Sacramento and surrounding areas. Schedule an EMF Assessment with Windheim EMF Solutions Today – We Deliver Results! Less EMF, Better Health, Live Longer.
To Learn More Visit Our Website: http://www.windheimemfsolutions.com
Follow Us: Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WindheimEMFs…